Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Staying and Traveling

It is the day that the majority of our China team leave for China. It is the date that shows up on our tickets too. We would have been in the air across the Pacific ocean if ... We still wish we could be on the plane today. As I was thinking about this, Peggy called. She just came back to school from Shanghai last night. She was so happy to hear the baby news and she affirmed us that we made good decision staying here. She said she was sick for a week after she went home in Shanghai because she's used to American water and food already. I asked about her head injury. She said she is fine now. The only thing she concerns about was the hospital bill. She didn't know how much it will be. I'll pray that the insurance company will take care of that.

David said Bivi said congratulations since she saw the pregnancy announcement in church bulletin last Sunday. We guess it was announced when the church prayed for the China trip because nobody's pregnancy was ever announced in church bulletin before. David told me last week that George went to the hospital to check whether one of the molds was cancerous or not. We prayed that it was not. David got email today from George that it was not!

David went to do Friendspeak with Jerry at 6:00 and Ray at 7:00pm. I planned to do some grocery shopping, burn a CD for Gail, take a walk, and do some reading. I feel much better this month. I thought of the sewing class gift coupon David gave me last Christmas. If I don't use it now, I may never have chance to take the class. But I was disappointed to find out the class that David registered for me was cancelled. I'll have to see whether there is any equivalent classes in July. David also asked me whether there's any place that I wanted to go because we may not have time to go anywhere after August for a long while. I'll think about it ... This is the lamb dish from my hometown. I made it for dinner the first time and it was delicious!

No comments: