Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Clip of Cody

Fang sent us a video clip of Cody to support the Chinese 3-day National Memorial. Cody was so cute and excited. But I had difficulty figuring it out what he was saying in the video (I knew it must be Chinese). So I didn't reply to Fang until I heard from her that 1/3 of the Chinese friends she sent to only understood the last sentence while the other 2/3 were still trying to figure out. I told her I was the 1/3. She sighed! After she told me what he was saying. It began to make sense. "China, China, I love China; Beijing, Beijing, I love Beijing; China, keep up!" I'm sure David was more motivated to learn PinYin well before diving into too much Chinese (although he is already very good at it).

The security guard at the office sent me to HR to get an expecting mother parking pass. Everybody in HR was so excited to hear the news. A designated sign was set up for me before the lunch hour. I was so glad to enjoy this little previlige at the office.

David read with Jerry and Ray for Friendspeak tonight. It was the first time Ray came back after a long absence. He and Olivia only take half day class during the summer. David said they look refreshed. David was encouraged by the progress Jerry was making. After the reading sessions and picking up the mails from the rental house, it was time for bed again!

No comments: