Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sick Day (4)

How do you like being sick for four days in a row - sounds depressing! The Telynol bottle was almost empty. Maybe this was the day to get well! It was beautiful outside. David worked in the backyard pulling the weeds. Our backyard needs a lot of work, especially with the weeds. David enjoyed working on that!

I sold another book on Amazon. So I went to the post office to mail the book in the middle of the day. I have more erands to run. But my body told me "No". We just rested at home in the afternoon: for me, it was the real rest. For David, it was study - to prepare for the lesson tomorrow morning.

I began to feel better in the afternoon. Not just a little better, but much better. No pains, no fever. I saw the light!

No comments: