Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sick Day (2)

I got up and tried to get ready for work. David didn't rest well last night- He had too much on his shoulder. So he stayed in bed a little bit longer. Before I went out of the door, I felt cold again. I called my manager. She insisted me staying at home. So I went back to bed. The fever came and went for the whole day. Telynol only could work for several hours.

I was planning to take a heavy coat to the EEM dinner. Bobbie called and commanded me to stay at home. She suggested me to call the doctor tomorrow morning if the fever stays. I really appreciated her loving care! David came home and stayed with me. We called Robert H. to cancel our seats. We also called Amy about the possibility of canceling the trip to Austin tomorrow night. I actually felt well enough to drive to Austin. But Chloe is still fragile. The last thing I wanted was to pass the fever to her. Maybe we could see them at the Memorial weekend.

I couldn't appreciate my husband enough: I knew how much he wanted to go to the EEM dinner and I was ready to detect a little disappointment in him. But I couldn't see any of it on his face throughout the night. He was joking, talking, taking a walk with me ... A sick night at home couldn't be any easier than this!

No comments: