Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Lori's BD party

I came home for lunch. Right before I left the house, the door bell rang. It's the Fedex guy. The package from my sister arrived! It only took four days to get it from China. I opened the box and took out the purple radiation proof jacket first. It is a little bit big for me now. But I'm sure some day it will be fit!

David called that Lori's surprise birthday party was 6:00pm. When I got home at 5:35pm, David was playing piano. He put the salad in the bowl and took out all the salad dressings already. We arrived at the Turnbow's house at the same time as Amy and Nathan. Amy and Wes were already there. We met several other couples from Greenville Oaks COC. After everything was ready, Amy W. called Billy. We all held our breath when Billy and Lori opened the door to the garage. "Surprise!!!"

We enjoyed the food and talk there. Debra and Lance were there too. Most people from Greenville Oaks left the party after the dinner. Amy and Wes, Lori and Billy, Nathan, David and I sat there chatting. We all remnancred the time when we partied together as singles. How things changed in short period of time! Lori gave me a pile of Amy W.'s maternity clothes on our way out. I was so thankful for their genuine support and friendship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sooo glad you were there to share my day, it made it so much sweeter :)