Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Men's Retreat

David left early for the retreat. I appreciate him driving back and forth to spend the limited time at home. I found the China culture training materials that I used before from the piles of paper in the closet. Then I snuggled in the sofa to read. Fang called that she was having lunch with Cody and Evan after the church cleaning activities. They were going to the Plano International Festival in the park afterwards.

David came home right after lunch. He tasted the carots dish and the celery dish before I put them away. He liked them. He told me more about the retreat. The speaker told them about a story that the village in Haiti was converted to Christians after the witch doctor was moved by the compassion that a missionary showed to his malformed dying child. I could tell that David really enjoyed the retreat.

I read and rested for the afternoon. David worked on the yard. He put in some grass sods and fertilized the grass. After the dinner, I wanted to take a walk. David suggested walking in the Babies4Us. We got there and saw so many baby stuff. It was really difficult to choose what to register. But we did great by scanning 20 items in half an hour! David continued playing piano for the baby everyday. I wished we could record all of them! One day I even thought the music was from the TV! It was beautiful ...

No comments: