Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sick Day (3)

The fever didn't go away. I called the doctor's office. The nurse worked me in right away. The doctor checked my ears, throat, lung, and asked some questions. He thought the antibiotics hadn't kicked in yet. So he let me to go home and come back if I still have the fever on Monday. I took another sick day!

David suggested me to order some Chinese food for lunch. I drove all the way to Legacy and 75 to order the dishes and buy some Chinese grocery. I was tired after the shopping. But the food was so delicious! David and I had them for dinner too.

This was the night that our China team met without us. The purpose was to see how they would interact with each other as a team. David and I prayed that they will have a good plan meeting and they will experience God's power in China so that they will go back to China again and again in the future!

No comments: