Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Amy's Birthday

Today is Amy's Birthday! We wished we could see her, Kendall, and Chloe. Later on, Amy emailed that the best birthday gift she received today was Chloe's first laughter! She laughed when Amy was singing to her. How adorable! David and I can't wait to see Chloe laughing next time!

I put on the new radiation proof jacket to the office. Everyone came over and asked about it. They liked the style and the color. I told them that many companies in China stock this type of dress in the office for the pregnant employees to wear. They never heard about that.

Heidi emailed to ask me to go to the Cinco De Mayo activities in the down town area tomorrow. I told her that I planned to do some house work and reading instead. Maybe we can get together on some other weekends.

David went to the Men's retreat tonight. I cooked, took a short walk, did the laundry, and called home. Kathy dropped by to get a letter for her. She said her dad is going to come to visit her soon. I read some baby magazines Amy gave to us. They were very informative. When David came home, I was in bed already. He liked the speaker very much. But I wished I was conscious enough to remember all the things David told me. I was glad he had a great time!

No comments: