Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

8th week

It's like a revelation to me that the 8th week is much easier than the previous two weeks. Most of the fatigue and the body sour went away magically. It's great to feel well and go out to do some errands! I've been taken 6 pills of prenatal vitamins everyday. One of the books I read joked that Americans have the most expensive urines because the excess vitamins will go out of our bodies. Thank God for our doctors, hospitals, and all the resources that are so easily accessable today!

We sold our car to a single dad. I was glad that the money can compensate a little for our new car. David brought home the spicy fish and eggplant for dinner. They were so delicious!!! I couldn't stop eating until my stomach hurt. David pulled out the weeds out of the backyard and fixed the bathroom sink after dinner. I organized the recipe book and uploaded some pictures before going to bed.

No comments: