Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Long Friday

Last Sunday Maggie and I studied the cruxifiction of Jesus. She's finished the book of Luke, Acts. Now she is close to the end of John. I figured she has some basic knowledge about the life of Jesus. This week, I'd like to find some material to support Jesus' death and resurrection was predicted and part of God's will. In my mind I always thought Isaiah 53 is the chapter that talked this most. But after my reading, I found out so much more in Psalms. I couldn't wait for Maggie to read my handout this Sunday.

Barbara Cooper from church office called that Owana wanted a video copy of our wedding. I promised to make one for her. Later on Bobbie called to check on me. She was so caring and sweet. I just broke the news in the office. Everyone came over to hug me and congratulate. So I don't have to talk about my pregnancy with a low voice any more. My manager was so nice to let me go home early if I don't feel well. I think I'm feeling better than a couple of weeks ago. The only things bother me now are heart-burn and constipation. These too will be temporary! David is still taking excellent care of me and the baby. If there is a "Best Husband" ribbon, he sure deserves one!

We had planned to go to Mark Wood's surprise birthday party. But it turned out Mark was out of town. So we met Fred and Fang at Cici's after dinner. It was great talking to them. Fang loaded us with tons of baby information. They gave us some baby essentials, a heartbeat doppler, and a baby monitor. David went to the breakfast with guys early this morning. By the time we got home, we both were tired.

No comments: