Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sick Day

I didn't sleep well last night because of the stomach pain. I figured maybe it was because I took in too much acid from the dinner: tomato in the cabbage dish, tomato noodle ring soup, and the orange juice. That just added to the heartburn and constipation problems I already had. David made the breakfast as usual. I ate all of them plus the rice soup. The stomach didn't get much better. So I called the office and took a sick day.

I stayed in bed for most of the time. But I could tell it was beautiful outside. I was tempted to open the windows to let a little more light and the fresh air into the house. But one side of the neighbors was doing some carpenter work in the yard. The noise dismissed the idea of opening the window. Actually I had to close the door of the bedroom to block some of the noise. Around 10:00am, the other side of the neighnors dropped by to fix the sprinkler head in our front yard. He didn't expect to see me at home. I was very thankful that he replaced the sprinkler head without any labor charge.

I got up at 3:30pm and began to cook. I was very encouraged that David liked the healthy vegetable dishes. We took a nice walk after dinner. David continued working on the vegetable garden. He bought more hardware from Lowes to divide the grass and the vegetable areas. I stayed in and read for a while. Robert Stolte called David that Gene Vance will be out of the town for a couple of weeks. He was looking for someone who can substitue Gene to teach the International class while he is gone. I told David that he can do that! I know he can! The stomach pain was gone by the end of the day. We thanked God for His healing power and for meeting all of our needs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woodwards is a nice product and quick service. Woodwards Gripe Water is a excellent remedy for newborn babies. Works in minutes. Thanks for sharing your information.
Woodwards