Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Dad's visit and Accountability meeting

Fang called in the morning that all the rice and wheat products raised high prices. I haven't done grocery shopping for a long time. So that was news for me. David has been taken care of the grocery. I mentioned one day that Kiwi has more vitamins and minerals than apple and grape. He bought some kiwis from Kroger right away! I was so moved by his thoughtfulness.

Due to the back pain and the swellness of my leg, I tried to walk around after sitting for about an hour. While I was taking the routine walk in the other side of the building, a guy walked by me. He smiled and asked, "Are you Wendy?" I said yes. He said he heard of me from Amy and Wes. His name is Jeff from Greenville Oaks Church of Christ. He was in the same small group as the Wilson's. I asked whether he know Lori and Billy. He did but not very well. I was glad to meet someone in the office who goes to the same church as my friends. I asked him to say Hi to Amy and Wes when they meet again.

Dad came in the afternoon. David went home to open the door. I had half an hour before the accountability group meeting. So I dropped by the house after work. We left the house at the same time. David and Dad went to have the dinner at Fish on Fire. I met the girls at Corner Bakery. Kyri pulled her nerve on the neck so she didn't make it to the meeting. We were happy to see Melissa back. Her little Jason was born a few days before Chloe and he experienced the same thing as Chloe. I broke the news of the baby. All the girls were so happy! The topic of the night turned to Baby things naturally. We didn't start our goals until 9:00pm! Angela was so sweet to remember my birthday and Dawn's birthday. She gave me a recipe organizer and a iTune gift card. I can't wait to use them!

When I went home, David and Dad were in the front yard. They had a great time. Dad told me that when he arrived, a UPS driver just delivered a box from Target. It was the body pillow I ordered from Target with our gift card. I opened it right away. David enjoyed so much playing the light music recently. I told him he could play at the foyer in the 5-star hotel! I mean it. He played so beautiful! He said he wanted to write down the notes and compose some Christian songs. That would be great!

No comments: