Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Day To Rest

We met Brian and Shawnda for a late lunch at Angiono's at The Colony. We told them the baby news. I liked the taco and the hot sauce we had. No wonder it was Brian and Kendall's favorite place to eat.

I rested for the whole afternoon. It was a long nap. I had no idea that David came in three times to check on me. After dinner, we wanted to go shopping at the mall. We went to the Motherhood Maternity and bought a couple of shirts. It was a good exercise for me.

I've been sleeping with the body pillow these days. I feel better with it. But not completely comfortable since the two sides were too thick for me. David gave me an idea of taking some of the stuff out of the pillow case. I will try that!

David and I had our first water melon this year. It was so sweet and juicy! We totally loved it.

No comments: