Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Friday!

Every time when I thought about the China trip, tears began to well up. I called Bobbie: She is experienced and smart. She knows David and me and she knows the trip. Maybe she can give me some advice. Bobbie's reaction affirmed me:" Darling, you're making the absolutely right decision. I wish I thought as you do when I was young." Well, I think I need to put this issue aside now. Decision has been made.

DG told us last Sunday that Louella fell and had some complications. I called her after lunch. She was getting ready to see a doctor who might make the things much better for her. She asked me how I was doing. I told her about the baby. She screamed with joy! She was so happy to hear the news.

Cathy called that she and Richard and Annabelle are going to China tomorrow. She asked whether we need anything. I told her about our changed plan. She encouraged me to stay and rest as well. Fang called in the afternoon that she wanted to re-schedule the dinner with us tonight since Evan had a fever. Fred didn't want Evan to pass the fever to me. I was so thankful that they think for me all the time.

I really enjoyed walking after dinner. Last night David and I walked around our neighborhood. It felt so good. The clouds looked like the fish tummy or the fresh buns. The bunny jumped around the bushes. Several people were walking their dogs. David and I met an old Chinese couple with their two years old grandson two street down from us. They came from a farm in HeBei province a month ago. We enjoyed talking with them and their muslim neighbor. It was funny that when that old guy said to us:" I am a muslim." David replied back right away:"I'm a Christian." The muslim guy said:" You look like a good man."

I brought the big Utz Club Mix snack to the office this morning. Nobody in our house eats them. I had no idea how popular it was in the office! Half of them were gone by the end of the day. I don't think the rest of them will survive to the end of next week. Now I know this, if we want to clean the snack out of our house, the office is the way!

No comments: