Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Rejoice and be glad

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalms 118:24)

I woke up feeling great this morning. I've never felt so refreshed and easy in these two weeks! David made the egg burito for breakfast. I had it with a glass of milk and an apple. During the lunch hour, a guy came over to look at the car that we are selling. David came home to meet him. He bought the car after the test drive. We were so happy that the car was sold - David has put lots of mileage on his car in order to sell this car.

David is having a second thought about our trip to China. He sensed some concerns from others who really care about us. Is it a wise decision to travel to a far place while I'm pregnant? Will the food and water safe? Will we have emergency care if we need? Will our schedule allow me to rest when needed? Will the jetlag and long flights add a toll on the baby? But the doctor gave us green light; and most of all, we (I included) really want to go! We've been preparing for the trip for months. The only condition that I will change my mind is when the doctor says no. Dr. Robert will see me twice in May before we go. So we should have a better idea by then. Before that, let's still be excited about the trip! !

Yesterday was the first day Melissa took her son to church. Little Jason has grown a lot. I think he favors more Paul's family than Melissa's. But who knows when I see him next time! A little blessing!

No comments: