Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Car



David got up early to help Ted's friend to move. I know he has had some back pain on and off. So I prayed that he would be careful not to hurt his back. I rested as much as I could. Then I baked the Hash Brown casserole and stir-fried spinach with onions. David came home after lunch. Robert and Gail came in a few minutes after. They delivered the "new car" to us!!! Gail said that she had wonderful memories about the car since their first kiss was in this car. I had some good memories about the car too: when Robert gave me a ride when he first bought the car; when I sat in this car on a snowy day to visit Eddie Couch at Christian Care Center; when I and Cathy and Annabelle sat in the car to watch the Christmas lights in the richest neighborhood, ...

Robert took me (and the baby) for a ride, showing me all the settings and features of the car! Although it is four years old, it looks new to me. David and I were so excited to have the car. We were very thankful for the blessing coming from Robert and Gail.

I rested more while David shopped in Lowe's for our bathroom sink. The book "What to expect while you are expecting" is very informative. I sat in bed and read all the pages up to the eighth week. David said he will catch up with his reading later. It was another day of good rest for me!

No comments: