Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home for Three

I'm having the taste of God's unconditional love from David everyday. I have to admit that it is not easy to just receive without striving to give back. Last night, David made the vegetable pizzas (he put olive oil, sliced tomatos, sauted spinach, shredded cheese, and other seasonings on the top of the tortilla and baked them). They were so delicious and nutritious! Then he lovingly put me into bed:" Your job now is to rest and make a nice home for three: God's (Holy) Spirit, your spirit, and the baby's spirit." It suddenly dawned on me that resting and receiving can be as holy as giving. Afterwards, David went to buy some auto parts and have the window motor and battery of my car fixed before we sell it. I read a few pages and fell asleep. When I woke up, David was not home yet. I began to pray for his safety. How I wished I could go out with him in the darkness! Now he's almost having another job at home after work. I wished I could share some of the errands!

I was waken up by the alarm. David left for work already. I cleaned up and saw the scrambled eggs and steamed sweet potato with a pair of chopsticks on the plate! Thank you, my dear husband, for helping me to make a nice home for three!

No comments: