Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Finding Out

It's another beautiful spring day! As a small token of the love I have for David, normally I would jump out of bed as soon as David gets in the shower to prepare for the breakfast. But today I felt tired. David tugged me in bed and kissed on my face: "Sleep!" I must have had another dream before I woke up again. The sweet smell of the cinnamon toast floated in the air. After I cleaned up, I saw two delicious-looking toasts on the griddle with a note "I Love You". I couldn't help thanking God for my most wonderful husband again. He not only prays that we would have the best marriage and be the best couple, but also does that in every way in our daily life. What a blessing! As usual, I put the cherished love note in my love box that's reserved only for him... Every day is honeymoon. And everyday we thank God for it!

Something told me that my body is changing this month. I looked up Internet and confirmed that. During the lunch hour, I called Fang. She suggested:" Forget about going to BBB. Get a pregnancy test kit from CVS and let me know the result." I did. And the result was positive! I didn't know how to tell David. Neither of us had thought we would have kids, and so quickly! Fang called again telling me all the Dos and Don'ts during the pregnancy. David and I met at Chili's for dinner. Right after we sat down, Fang called again. David asked:" What did Fang have to say?" I said "Nothing." He looked confused. I held his hands and told him:" I'm pregnant!" David screamed with excitement. He couldn't contain himself. Fred called and talked to him. Our dinner wasn't the same any more.

For the whole night, David was looking up the information about baby. Next morning I found a piece of paper with a 3D picture of the baby of 5 weeks! Miracle is under the way!!! We are blessed!

No comments: