Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boy or Girl

David and I have tried to memorize one verse a day. Today's verse (picked by David) was from Psalms 127:3. When we were still in bed, David thought about the seed. The Word of God is the seed that planted in people's heart. When the heart is right, it will bear new life. He compared that with our human life. I thought I need to remember that when I talk to my Friendspeak readers next time. We also talked about the water and baptism, through Jesus' name and in Jesus' name. These are all the good questions my reader asked last Sunday.

Fang emailed that she was sure David and I would have a girl. We will see... David doesn't have preference. I know he will be a happy dad regardless it's a girl or boy. But he is hoping to have twins! For me, if it's a boy, I am happy because I know he will be growing up like David. If it's a girl, I'm happy too because girl is easy to bring up - at least from my own experience. And she can share a bed with Chloe when Amy and Kendall come to visit. Psalms said "Children are a heritage from the LORD, a reward from him". Whether it's a boy or a girl, we only have one goal - that is to raise the kid of true greatness, a true servant of God.

No comments: