Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What's next?

I found myself on baby's website all the time. This is the Spring Break week. Only two people in our team are in the office. Work is really slow and quiet. I had planned to learn to use the new Photoshop to edit our wedding pictures. But first things first. My total focus is to know more about our baby now. Fang told us that her other friend who we met a month ago are in the same stage as us. Their baby's due date is in November too! Our house is full of joy, peace, and hope. David and I have to think about many things that we didn't think before. Our life is changed!

The biggest thing now is to balance work, church, and family life. Right now, we are planning for the Friend Speak Easter Sunday "Come and See" event. We pray that many students will come to this event. Next thing will be my Birthday (yes, it's a relief to be pregnant right before 35 years old, even it's a month before!). Then it's the China LST trip. That might be the thing that I concern most: 20 hours of flight, busy working schedule, far from the gynecologist, ... But God will lead the way! “Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6)

My tummy was a little bit sour and full. After dinner, David put me in bed. I slept while he was cleaning the kitchen and do all kinds of other things around the house. I had a really good rest!!!

No comments: