Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Glider






I saw a glider on craigslist. I'm thinking to buy it already. After work, we cooked very quickly anticipating Mike to come for Friendspeak. Near the end of cooking, David walked out of the study room, looking sad, "Mike is not coming tonight ..." "Then we can do something else." I said. We slowed down with our dinner. Then we called the glider chair's owner to look at the chair.

I liked the chair since it's light color that fits the white crib. And I don't have any problem putting my both arms on the arm rests and reaching my feet out onto the ottman. I saw some cheaper rocking chairs and gliders probably with higher quality. But they were too big for me. I started imaging myself sitting in this glider for the first couple of months after the baby arrives. The owner of the glider wanted to sell us the businet and other baby stuff as a package deal. But we wouldn't want to buy anything else before we know the gender of the baby.

No comments: