Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Encouragement for Today





Lori asked about the profile. So I let David to take one last night. There wasn't much change this month. But from now on, I'm expecting a big growth of baby. The website says the baby's weight will increase more than 15 times between now and birth! I appreciate Lori thinking about me. It is great to have friends who constantly check on you.
I told my co-workers that we got the crib for the baby. Kannan asked:" Can you return it?" I said no since we bought the used one from individuals. He said he had a white crib his son used before. He didn't ask me because he thought it was a used one. So he was thinking to give to the Salvation Army. I appreciate him mentioning that. I'm sure someone from Salvation Amy will make good use of it!
Fang called on the way back from church that the moon tonight was supposed to be the biggest of the year. But I didn't see it because it was cloudy outside. Cody and Evan eagerly wanted to practice Chinese with me over the phone. They were so cute! David was encouraged tonight by Jerry and Ray. Jerry told David:" Remember a year ago, you asked me whether I believed in God, and I said no?" He smiled, "Now I believe!" He told David how he found peace after he prayed to God. We were so happy that he is on the way to experience the peace, joy, hope and love God offers to everybody! Ray wanted a Bible. David decided to buy him a NIV study Bible. He will get more out of it with that Bible! Bobbie asked David to bring home a classic music CD for babies. She bought for us from a store. It was so sweet of her! DG gave two copies of Manderin/English Bible to David. One was for Melissa; one was for us. They were so nice!
By the way, Happy Wedding Anniversary to Robert and Gail - three year anniversary!!!

No comments: