Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Kicks

I started feeling the baby kicks about two weeks ago. Most of the time, it feels like a butterfly flapping inside the tommy. Occasionally it feels like a strong heartbeat: Bong! It was part of my daily life to be greeted by the baby. Everyday around 5:00pm, a series of kicks would remind me: it's time to go home! Please take me home! I wished David could feel it too!

Tonight was our free night (by choice). David was not used to having an unproductive night like this. But we were all rested. We read some parenting books and discussed about anything we'd like to do before the baby arrives. As I sat in the sofa with my hand on my tommy, I suddenly felt the kick from outside! I didn't expect to feel the kick from the outside ... David put his hand on my tommy and he felt it too! The baby must be having fun with the summersaws! What a joy it is!

Amy sent out evite to the July 4th weekend. We can't wait to spend some time with them and other friends at our house!

No comments: