Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hi Little Girl

Hi Little Girl! Your Daddy and I were so excited to see you on the screen today! You didn't seem to be disturbed. That was great! Your peaceful and beautiful presence brought so much joy to us. Daddy asked me who you look like. I said him since you have his pretty nose!

We have a dream for you. We dream the days that we finally meet you and hold you close; we dream the days that we see you smile, make sound, start walking and talking, try the new food, and explore the new world; we dream the days that we teach you the songs, poems, language and the days that we learn from you; we dream the days that you start praying and start challenging us; We dream the days that you introduce your new friends to us; ... Your daddy said it will pass so fast!

Little girl, we are right here waiting for you. Dad couldn't wait to move the furniture out of the office to make you a beautiful room. He will just have to find some guys to help with the move. We've got the crib, glider, blankets, and some baby clothes for you. Everything is so cute and we can't wait to put you in them!

Now you are more active than ever. You will remind me to eat whenever it's close to the meal time and I can tell when you are enjoying a good meal; You stretch out several times a day: around 7:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:30pm, 7:30pm, 10:00pm. You are so close yet so mysterious. We hope you are enjoying your daily routine and grow in health!

We (expecially I) have many worries too, many things that I feel guilty of. I worry about the chemicals in the detergent, cosmetics, food, and water; I worry about the sharp noise and loud environment; I worry about all the things that I'm exposed to in fear of their effect on your delicate body. But Daddy is such a super hero that he smoothes out my worries as best as he can; He fixed so many things inside and outside the house; He takes over so many things that you and I don't have to expose to the potential dangers; He takes such good care of us!

Little girl, we are half way there! May you have an easy and enjoyable time! May the Lord Smile on You! (Num 6:25)
Love you,
Mom and Dad















No comments: