Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 37

Most people eat out during the weekdays and cook during the weekends. We are the opposite. David practiced Chinese cooking all week long. By Friday night, we were ready to eat out. We went to the new Uncle Julio restaurant off Stacy road and 75. It was packed inside and out! We were told to wait for 1 hour and 15 minutes! I remembered the coupon we got from Babyrus that a new store just opened in the same shopping center that day. So we went shopping at Babyrus and bought Emily some beautiful wall decorations. After we finished shopping, it was almost our turn. It worked out perfect!

Saturday we took the Infant Care and Baby CPR class in the hospital. It was a full day class - from 9 to 4. After the class, my feet were very swelled. It was the last class we registered. Full of useful information. At least, it boosted our confidence of taking care of our baby. While I popped my feet up and rested, David made delicious chicken pot pie! I told David that I was not hungry. But to his surprise, I ate 3/4 of the whole pie! By now David already knew my eating capacity even when I'm not hungry.

Sunday we visited McDermott again. We saw a couple of old friends who used to go to Prestoncrest. David was interested in their Friday morning men's study on different religions. We got some materials for that. After a good rest in the afternoon, we went to Friendspeak. It was nice to talk to Ray and Olivia. Ray hadn't been to Friendspeak for a while. He just dropped by to say Hi to David. We pray that he'll come back again someday.

We are looking into the airline tickets for my parents these days. Although the fuel prices dropped down, the airline tickets still remain high. Hopefully we can take care of it before Emily comes!

Emily is more and more real each day! This week I bought a few books on baby food, vaccination, and children's bible stories. Beside those books, I sneaked in a CD called "Bless my little girl". It has great reviews on Amazon. I can't wait to play it for her!

No comments: